Timber Floor Sanding and Finishing - New & Old Floors
Gold Coast & Brisbane
At BEACH LIFE FLOORS we specialise in the sanding and finishing of timber floors.
- Prepare old floors by removal of existing floor coverings
- Disposal of any old floor coverings
- Sanding & removal of existing finishes, re- apply new finishes
- Sanding & finishing of new floors
- Sanding & finishing timber stairs and landings
Go here to find out more about "What you can expect from us"
plus some "Handy hints".
Don't forget our excellent before and after photo gallery of our floor sanding & polishing work.
We only use the highest quality trade products in polyurethane, natural oils, water based coating. Floors can be offered in all gloss levels from sparkling high to lowest of finish that protect the flooring from all type of daily wear and tear.
BEACH LIFE FLOORS sanding and polishing procedure
- Punch nails where required
- Course belt sand sand to ensure floors is level (remove old coating where applicable)
- Medium belt sand
- Fill all nail and knot holes with a close colour-matching putty
- Fine belt sand to ensure smoothness of grain and putty filling
- Super fine sand of floor with Polyvac closing up timber grain
- Vacuum the entire area and remove all dust
- Apply 1 coat of sealer and 2 coat of preferred finish over a 24hr period
- Floors are lightly sanded and vacuumed between coats